As an Account Manager at Hart Recruitment in Great Barr you will be supporting your team to recruit within business support across all sectors both locally and nationally. To guide you to earn unbelievably good commissions, we run outstanding internal training programmes which will be delivered to you by highly successful recruiting professionals.
Hart Recruitment are proud to say that for the second time we have been voted number one by the members of TEAM www.jobsatteam.co.uk for independent agencies in the UK. Not only will you be part of an award winning agency, you will also be working for a company that offers incredible benefits including 4 weeks annual leave rising up to 5 weeks with service plus Christmas shutdown.
We are seeking individuals who are articulate, excellent in both written and face to face communication, personable, results orientated, bold and ready to move out of your comfort zone. You will have a desire to work in a fast paced environment and challenge future thinking, be comfortable in making your own decisions and enjoy working to a process. The role will be working in a small pod of recruiters which will offer you a rewarding career, both personally and financially.
Full time hours of work, however if you are looking for part time hours then please get in touch to discuss further.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Placing all levels of staff into organisations within your pod’s specialisms
- Sourcing high calibre candidates for all office based vacancies by utilising our exceptional resourcing database, external job boards and social media platforms
- Completing face to face in depth interviews with candidates
- Managing business and candidate relationships and taking ownership of the full cycle
- Attending meetings with companies to discuss their requirements
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Have previous recruitment, estate agency or account management experience
- Have ideally worked for an SME company or within a small team/branch
- Be articulate and have excellent written and face to face communications skills
- You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Estate Agent, Lettings Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Internal Recruiter, Resourcer, Recruitment Administrator or In-house Recruiter.
In return, you will receive a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 per annum with an OTE £40,000.
Alongside this, you will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising up to 5 weeks with service plus 3 days for Christmas shutdown
- Excellent career progression structure to become a Principal Consultant or Account Director
- Free car parking
- Earlier finish on a Friday
- Company social events
- 6 week induction programme
- Personal development programme supported by internal and external training