We are looking for a driven Account Manager to join our temporary contract division. Hart are celebrating 20 years in business and working in partnership with Hart Training, you will be working with many established clients. Hart is also part of the TEAM network working with over 500 recruitment agencies across the UK. This role is a rewarding career both personally and financially. As the Account Manager you will be passionate about delivering a first-class service to our clients and candidates, taking accountability for your role and keen to learn new skills.
You will be organised, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will be working in our fun, driven and family-run office based in Great Barr, Birmingham. Salary is £24,000- £28,000 per annum with a reflective % share of the team bonus pot. Benefits include 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays, with the option to purchase additional holiday, free car parking, internal and external training courses, company social events, working from home and in the office, flexible working hours between 08.00 am and 6.00 pm.
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and developing strong, lasting relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Attending meetings with companies to discuss their recruitment requirements and gain an understanding of their company, industry, culture and team
- Managing the writing of job adverts and short-listing candidates
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates using the internal database, job boards, LinkedIn, and social media
- Interviewing resourced candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with the right to work documentation
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submission for temporary and contract roles
- Producing high-quality written or video CV's.
- Negotiating pay and charge rates with clients
- Account management and continued development of our existing client base
- Attending key industry events and networking opportunities as well as Hart Training events
As the Account Manager, you will have;
- Proven sales, recruitment, or account management background
- Be task orientated, driven and results-driven
- Experience of working in a target-orientated environment
- Be a self-starter, influencer and commercially focused
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making your own decisions whilst working on processes
- The ability to re-prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You may have experience working as a: Account Manager, Permanent Consultant, Temporary Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Account Director or Principal Consultant, Branch Manager
This position is a permanent full time position based in Great Barr, Birmingham £24,000- £28,000 per annum with a quarterly team bonus.
Specific recruitment experience is not necessary, however a proven track record in a results driven account management is essential. You may also have experience working in any of the following: Account Manager, Sales Co-ordinator, Client Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Partner, Talent Acquisition, Internal Recruitment Business Partner, In-house Recruiter, Internal Recruitment, Inhouse Recruiter, Account Manager, Temps Consultant, Temps Account Manager, Temps Controller, Recruitment Resourcer, Resourcing Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Administrator.