We have an opportunity available with an immediate start for an Accounts Administrator on a part time basis to support a well-established graphics and printing company based in Sutton Coldfield. Hours are flexible to suit school hours, Monday to Friday 10.00am to 2.00pm.
The role is temporary in the first instance with a permanent opportunity available.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the accounts function, reporting to the Managing Director. Benefits include 28 days holiday per year pro rata and free car parking.
As the Accounts Administrator, you will be:
- Responsible for managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions using the Xero computer system
- Processing approximately 180 sales invoices and 180 purchase invoices per month
- Completing reconciliation duties
- Managing payment schedules
- Chasing customers for outstanding payments and placing accounts on stop when required
- Submitting tax to HMRC
- Using a variety of software systems including Xero, Clarity, Dext and Microsoft Excel
As the Accounts Administrator, you will have:
- Previous accounts experience including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
- Experience in using Xero accounting software is essential
- You may have experience in any of the following: Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Sales Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accountant, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk
As the Accounts Administrator, you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 per annum pro rata / £14.35 per hour