This opportunity is a long term temporary role until mid April 2019 where you'll be supporting a team who organise volunteers and help support employers looking to recruit staff.
Based in Edgbaston, this organisation supports over 30,000 members and has been formed for over 100 years.
As the Administrator, your duties will include:
- Uploading job adverts onto the portal
- Contacting employers to obtain feedback on their adverts such as how many applications have been received and have they successfully recruited for the position
- Updating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Responding to emails
- Answering telephone calls and assisting with any queries
- Providing general administration support
To be successful as the Administrator, you will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Experienced in updating spreadsheets using Excel
- Strong communication skills
- You may also have experience of any of the following: Admin Assistant, Administration Team Leader, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Office Co-ordinator, Recruitment Assistant, Resourcer, Office Assistant, Office Clerk, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Manager, Administration Supervisor
Working on a temporary basis, you will receive a salary of £20,209 per annum / £10.95 per hour. You will be based in Edgbaston with excellent transport links and subsidised car parking available on site. You will also receive 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays per annum.