Do you have previous administration experience? Are you seeking a role where the client can be flexible with working hours? We are urgently recruiting for an Administrator to join our client based in Erdington, Birmingham, the office is easily accessible by car and public transport.
My client is currently looking for an individual who is dedicated, you will be required to manage the out of hour’s service mobile phone. You will be promoting and continuing to offer a quality service to their customers and uphold their outstanding reputation in the industry.
As the Administrator, you will be:
- Assigning and dispatching engineers to new and existing jobs
- Liaising with clients and ensuring all details are logged correctly on the in-house system
- Matching invoices and updating Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role within the facilities maintenance sector or any other additional sectors
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Good communication skills and be able to liaise at all levels
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Repairs Scheduler, Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Engineering Co-ordinator, Planner, Service Co-ordinator, Planner, Sales Administrator, Facilities and Engineering Co-ordinator and Facilities Co-ordinator.
Your salary will be circa £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours