Do you have excellent administration skills and currently looking for a new position working for an award-winning company that has been established since 1999 based in Great Barr. My client is looking for an Administrator with excellent organisation skills to join their team to help implement new processes and systems and continue to offer an excellent service to their clients.
Our client will consider applicants who are seeking full time or job share hours between Monday to Friday. Benefits include 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, free car parking and company bonuses.
As the Administrator, you will be:
- Acting as the first point of call for all customer enquires
- Liaising with clients to book in work
- Arranging and amending cleaning schedules for cleaners
- Implementing a new automated scheduling system for cleaners
- Ensuring cleaners licenses are in date and arranging relevant training
- Typing up quotes for customers and chasing outstanding quotes
- Producing the relevant paperwork for New Starters & Subcontractors
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Assisting management team with their duties
- Carrying out credit control duties
As the Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role within the facilities maintenance sector, an SME or any other additional sectors
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Good communication skills and be able to liaise at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Repairs Scheduler, Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Co-ordinator, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Engineering Co-ordinator, Planner, Service Co-ordinator, Planner, Sales Administrator, Facilities and Engineering Co-ordinator and Facilities Co-ordinator.
Your salary will be circa £19,000 to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.