We are hiring at Hart Training and Recruitment!
Our Great Barr based office is looking for a fantastic Administrator who has excellent process driven skills to support the office and ensure we are all able to focus on building the Hart Recruitment empire!
As an Administrator you must have excellent computer skills, that are up to date and demonstrate you can pick up new systems easily. This could be ideal for someone who uses databases regularly and is very organised.
Alongside being the eyes and ears of the office we are going to be looking for someone to carry out the following duties as an Administrator:
- Populating our database with candidate compliance and registration documents
- Ensuring the temporary members of staff working for us are fully compliant and being paid correctly and on time each week
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure our internal invoices are up to date weekly
- Being the first point of call for candidates calling into the office via telephone
- Monitoring our joint email inbox and ensuring anything coming through is escalated
Whilst we aren't looking for specific experience of candidates working within a Recruitment environment, you must be able to keep up with the fast pace of the position and be ready to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
Other requirements of suitable Administrator candidates must include:
- Confident computer skills, whilst you will be trained on our bespoke software and database, we will be expecting some sort of natural flair for using a computer
- You must have brilliant attention to detail, and thrive in a process driven environment
If you have previous experience of working in an Administration role and would like more of a varied challenge this could be a great opportunity for you to learn new skills and develop your career.
We are considering both full-time and part-time candidates. If you are working part-time ideally you would be working shorter days with a minimum of 25 hours per week to support us. Our usual hours are 08.30-17.30 Monday to Thursday and 08.30 - 17.00 Friday
We will consider candidates who have previously been Administrator, Personal Assistant, Administration Assistant, Admin, Admin Assistant, Business Support Office, Business Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Administrator