A well-established independent, FCA approved, commercial finance company is looking for an experienced Administrator, or Graduate, to support the team so that top quality service can be provided consistently. The role will directly support the Company Director and Advisors.
This is a friendly and busy company that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and needs the utmost attention to detail. A thorough and methodical approach to work is needed with the flexibility to ensure that client and team needs are met.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Sutton Coldfield. Hours of work are Monday – Friday and some flexibility can be arranged.
As an Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in the preparation of meeting files and client information
- Liaising with external providers and companies via way of letter and telephone
- Logging all incoming client calls appropriately
- Scanning and processing of client documentation
- Printing and posting of client letters and packs
- Postal Duties
- Maintaining office supplies of literature and office stationery
- Regularly archiving paper and electronic files as per GDPR and internal protocols
- Undertaking of database maintenance
- Being involved and contributing at team meetings
- Providing cover for other team members upon request as per the business needs
We are looking for an Administrator who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience as an Administrator, Practice Administrator, Sales Administrator, Administration Assistant, Receptionist or Team Secretary
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Great customer service skills with a good level of written and verbal communication
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Office Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, EA, Office Co-ordinator, Office Support, Membership Administrator, Office Manager, Sales Administrator or Administration Assistant
As the Administrator, you will receive a salary of up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits