We are currently seeking an Administrator to join our client based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. Benefits include a BHSF package and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays. This is a 13 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation that provide improvement services to their specialist sector. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
As the Administrator, your duties will include:
- Processing extended leave requests
- Processing refunds for members
- Updating member records, ensuring all the data inputted is 100% accurate
- Dealing with returned mail
- Responsible for the distribution of post and deliveries
- Collating insurance documents
As the Administrator, you will:
- Have previous experience working within a similar position
- Knowledge of FCA regulations, however, this is not essential
- The ability to undertake high volume repetitive tasks
- Be organised and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Membership Advisor, Applications Co-ordinator, Claims Handler, Admin Officer, Insurance Co-ordinator, Insurance Specialist, Membership Office Support, Membership Co-ordinator, Customer Service Advisor or a similar position working within insurance / membership
As the Administrator, your salary will be £19,000 per annum plus a fantastic range of benefits.