We are recruiting on behalf of a large housing association base at Birmingham Business Park for a temporary Administrator, working 21 hours per week over 3 days on a hybrid basis for a minimum period of 6 weeks. Benefits include 28 days holiday including bank holidays, employee rewards scheme, free parking and hybrid working.
Duties of the Administrator include:
- Assisting in preparing and sending out correspondence
- Assisting the Head of Governance and Regulation in the preparation and submission of documents
- To administer the signing and sealing of all legal documents and contracts
- Attending meetings to take appropriate notes and actions
- Proof reading documents to ensure they are accurate and to a high standard
- To support the Governance and Regulation team on overall board administration, including assisting with the production and circulation of board and committee agendas and papers, as well as administrative assistance with shareholder meetings.
- To keep and maintain up to date and accurate registers
Suitable candidates for the Administrator will have the following attributes:
- Experience of minute/note taking in meetings
- Be a highly organised administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First-class IT Skills, including advanced MS Office and Office 365
- An understanding and appreciation of the importance of good customer service
- Discretion and diligence
- This position would be suited to candidates who have worked as either an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Administrator, or governance administrator
As the Administrator you will receive a salary of £12.50 per hour and benefits including, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, employee rewards scheme, subsidised free parking and hybrid working.