We are currently recruiting for 2 x Appointment Generators to join our client who is a well-established wholesaler and distribution organisation based in Tamworth. Business is booming and there has been no better time to join such a fun and fast-paced environment!
Benefits include a huge discount on products, generous holiday allowance, recognition awards and incentives, pension and career development opportunities.
As the Appointment Generator, you will be:
- Building an extensive knowledge and pipeline of prospective customers within the Identified Division to maximise our opportunities for growth
- Proactively use online research, supplied lists or leads from within the business to generate the pipeline and keep it current, with a high level of conversion and both short- and longer-term opportunities
- Researching possible lead sources, build initial contact, interest, and book appointments with the key decision-maker
- Managing and nurturing the pipeline of longer-term prospects
- Delivering weekly and monthly reporting on all required activities
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the products available and the market to enable your conversations to be relevant and insightful
- Proactively identify new business opportunities which can drive business growth
- Supporting Sales or targeted activity where relevant by focusing on specific areas to work as part of the Divisional Sales Team
- Attending relevant team meetings in the Division or centrally
As the Appointment Generator, you will have:
- Outstanding phone-based selling skills (both cold calling and prospect development) with the ability to build rapport with ease
- Previous sales experience within catering, hospitality, wholesalers, or service industry
- An ability to pro-actively manage a broad pipeline of work
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Tenacious, resilient, and confident person with strong negotiation skills
- Professional, credible and comfortable building strong, working relationships with key stakeholders around the business and within customer accounts
- Motivated by results, with a proven track record of meeting/beating targets you must thrive on a challenge and have a determination to succeed
- You may have experience of the following: Appointment Generator, Lead Generation Executive, Telesales, Appointment Maker, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Support, Telemarketing or Area Sales Manager
The salary is up to £19,629, plus an OTE of £500 per month and a fantastic range of benefits.