We are urgently recruiting for a Business Systems Specialist; you will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth.
You will be working within the Business Systems department, to support and assist with ongoing projects, including the development and support of Sage and Sage CRM.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Business Systems Specialist, you will be:
- Establishing ERP needs and defining solutions and configuring ERP applications
- Producing Statements of Requirements and Solution Designs for Software Development projects
- Defining user-friendly functionalities and interfaces
- Installing or facilitating the installation of ERP software/upgrades and ensuring seamless integration with other systems
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimise performance
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users
- Documenting ERP processes
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings
As the Business Systems Specialist, you will have:
- Previous experience working with an ERP System either as an in-house expert or a consultant
- Experience in Sage 500 / 1000 would be desirable, however, this is not essential
- Experience in training users and resolving issues
- Knowledge of SQL would be desirable, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Consultant, Systems Specialist, Sage Expert, Systems Expert, Systems Specialist Engineer, Sage Specialist, People Systems Specialist or Integrated Systems Specialist
As a Business Systems Specialist, you will receive a salary of circa £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.