Are you immediately available? Do you have previous cleaning experience? We are seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to join a well-established charity organisation based in Edgbaston, Birmingham. You will be working 35.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. This is a temporary position.
As a Cleaning Supervisor, your duties will be:
- Supporting the Manager with the supervision of the team members
- Scheduling staff rota’s when required
- Cleaning all communal areas and WC’s
- Reporting any repairs
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety and security at all time
As a Cleaning Supervisor, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- An NVQ qualification in cleaning skills, however, this is not essential
- Understanding of safe working practices and Health and Safety legislation
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Team Leader, Cleaner, Cleaning Supervisor, Caretaker, Handyperson, Facilities Co-ordinator or Assistant, School Caretaker, Engineer, Team Leader, Building Service Manager, Premises Manager or Property Manager.
As the Cleaning Supervisor, the salary will be £16,614 per annum / hourly pay rate is £9.00 per hour.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme