Do you have previous experience working within a Contact or Call Centre? Do you have a knowledge of GDPR? We are urgently recruiting for 3 Contact Centre Advisors to join our client who is based near Birmingham Airport. Free car parking is available.
You will be working for an organisation who thrive off the service they provide to their clients.
As the Contact Centre Advisor, you will be:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, emails and website enquiries from customers and resolving all enquiries wherever possible
- Entering activity onto the database system
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve customer queries
- Booking appointments on a daily basis and completing customer satisfaction surveys
To be a successful Contact Centre Advisor, you will have:
- Experience of working within a customer-focused environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- You may have experience of the following: Income Officer, Rents Officer, Housing Assistant, Estate Agent, Lettings Officer, Lettings Assistant, Income Arrears, Housing, Property, Citizens Advice Bureau and Customer Service Advisor.
The Contact Centre Advisor will receive a salary of £20,058 per year plus the following benefits:
- 32 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Pension Scheme
- Health insurance
- Free car parking