Do you have previous Customer Service Experience? Are you immediately available? We are urgently recruiting for a Contact Centre Advisor, this position is a part time fixed-term position for 6 months working 17.5 hours a week. Based near Birmingham Airport, our client offers flexible working hours are free car parking.
You will be working for an organisation who thrive off the service they provide to their clients.
As the Contact Centre Advisor, you will be:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, emails and website enquiries from customers and resolving all enquiries wherever possible
- Entering activity onto the database system
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve customer queries
- Booking appointments on a daily basis and completing customer satisfaction surveys
To be a successful Contact Centre Advisor, you will have:
- Experience of working within a customer-focused environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- You may have experience of the following: Income Officer, Rents Officer, Housing Assistant, Estate Agent, Lettings Officer, Lettings Assistant, Income Arrears, Housing, Property, Citizens Advice Bureau and Customer Service Advisor.
The Contact Centre Advisor will receive a salary of £20,058 per year pro rata plus the following benefits:
- 32 days holiday pro rata including Bank Holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Pension Scheme
- Health insurance
- Free car parking