You will be working for a key organisation who supply to over 1 million people and over 30,000 commercial customers throughout the Midlands and surrounding areas. As the Continuous Improvement Coordinator, you will be supporting the business through a key time of transformational change.
Currently, the role is working remotely and will be based from their Walsall office once they have returned. Benefits include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Flexible Working, Holiday Buy Back Scheme, Pension Scheme up to 6%, Life Assurance, Staff Awards, Retail Discounts, Private Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, nursery on site at a subsidised rate, free gym when the offices reopen and free car parking.
As the Continuous Improvement Coordinator, you will be:
- Developing and implementing lean and agile process improvements and behavioural change
- Completing data gathering, analysis with problem solving and root cause analysis
- Providing software support to internal stakeholders
- Mapping customer journeys and value streams
- Creating performance metrics, process maps, lessons learned and quantifying benefits of business improvement activity
- Facilitating and delivering workshops across the business
As the Continuous Improvement Coordinator, you will have:
- Previous experience supporting major change programmes
- Experience in implementing lean and agile process improvements
- Strong analytical skills
- You may have experience working in any of the following: business improvement, process changes, business analyst, process analyst, performance analyst, transformation administrator
As the Continuous Improvement Coordinator you will receive a salary of circa £24,000 per annum, depending on experience plus excellent benefits