We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join an international event management business based in Coventry, Warwickshire. The successful candidate must have previous Credit Control experience working within a fast-paced environment, this position will be hybrid working from home and the office.
Benefits include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, free car parking, hybrid working, subsidised canteen (when based in the office) and social events. Hours of work are 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour unpaid lunch.
As the Credit Controller, you will be:
- Responsible for collecting all outstanding balances and achieve the required target rate
- Chasing outstanding monies owed by telephone and email
- Dealing with the cash posting and journals on Sage 1000
- Taking and processing payments over the telephone
- Opening new accounts and carrying out credit checks when required
- Actively engaging in continuous improvement, ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your Line Manager
- Carrying out general duties including producing reports as and when required
As the Credit Controller, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a credit control position
- Experience in opening new accounts and cash posting, this is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport both over the phone and email
- Confident computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You may have experience of the following: Credit Analyst, Collection Agent, Credit Risk Officer, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Reconciliation Clerk, Accounts Payable Coordinator, Payable Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounting Clerk, Sales Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Billing Coordinator
As the Credit Controller, you will receive a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.