Are you immediately available? We have an opportunity that will see you being the key person to manage outstanding debt and ensure customers are paying their invoices on time. The company offer free car parking and the salary is £24,000 / £12.31 per hour.
This is a temporary position for up to 6 months.
You will be working in a modern office for a well-established organisation that has been trading since the 1800's based in Birmingham City Centre. If you are looking for the opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company and implement change, this is the role for you.
As a Credit Controller, your duties will be:
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Building relationships with customers and resolving any accounts queries
- Producing the invoices and monthly statements
- Reviewing the credit control processes and align to best practice going forward
- Producing reports using Microsoft Excel, must have knowledge of Pivot Tables
As a Credit Controller, you will have:
- Experience working as a Credit Controller and have previous experience using SAP
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables and Graphs
- The ability to drive and implement change
- You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Debt Collector, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Finance Assistant, Management Accounts, Management Accountant or you may have experience in using Sage, SAP, Xero, Oracle, or other ERP systems
As a Credit Controller, your salary will be £24,000 per year / £12.31 per hour.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Pension Scheme