Are you looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity that will see you being the key person to manage outstanding debt and ensuring payment of invoices are being received on time. The company offer flexible working hours between 30 to 37 hours per week.
As the Credit Controller, you will be working for a leading and an award winning privately-owned invoice finance organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
As the Credit Controller, you will be:
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Building relationships with customers and resolving any accounts queries
- Producing monthly statements and liaising with debt collection agencies when required
- Assisting where possible in seeking relevant information in order that the query may be promptly resolved and payment received
- Producing reports when required
As the Credit Controller, you will have:
- Strong credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in producing reports using Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Credit Controller, Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Debt Collector, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Finance Assistant, Management Accounts, Management Accountant or you may have experience in using Sage, SAP, Xero, Oracle, or other ERP systems
As the Credit Controller you will receive a salary of circa £25,000 pro rata if you work below 37 hours.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours