Are you looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity that will see you managing outstanding debt and ensuring payment of invoices are being received on time to join our client based in Lichfield.
Formed over 30 years ago, you will be working for an award-winning manufacturer who is a leader in their field.
As the Credit Controller, you will be:
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Building relationships with customers and resolving any queries
- Providing statements to customers
- Assisting where possible in seeking relevant information in order that the query may be promptly resolved and payment received
As the Credit Controller, you will have:
- Strong credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in producing reports using Excel
- Previous knowledge of SAP, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of the following: Credit Controller, Accounts Assistant, Debt Collection, Debt Collector, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Finance Assistant, Management Accounts, Management Accountant or you may have experience in using Sage, SAP, Xero, Oracle, or other ERP systems.
As the Credit Controller, the salary will be competitive within the market depending on your experience plus the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking