We are urgently recruiting for a Customer Sales Advisor, you will be working for a leading, multi-channel ecommerce organisation that supply promotional merchandise and gift products with over 600 products in stock and same day dispatch. This position is a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
Based in Castle Vale, Birmingham, this is a great opportunity to fulfil a key post within a forward-thinking organisation where you will support the strategic aims of the business by ensuring client satisfaction is met to the highest standard.
Benefits include free car parking, social events, 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays and pension scheme. Hours of work are 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will be:
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries from various channels and following up on enquiries to increase sales
- Answering incoming telephone calls, supporting clients with enquiries in order to close the sale where possible as well as discussing current or new products
- Responsible for the day to day running of a multi-channel online marketplace that operates 3 websites and sell across eBay UK
- Resolving complaints efficiently and offering alternative solutions
- Responding to email and web enquiries within agreed timescales
To be successful as the Customer Sales Advisor, you will have:
- Experience in providing excellent customer service via email and over the telephone
- Strong IT skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Office Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Customer Associate, Sales Support, Distribution Support, Inbound Advisor, Distribution, Purchasing, Promotions, Ecommerce, E-commerce or Online Sales
The Customer Sales Advisor will receive a salary of circa £20,000 per annum plus the above benefits.