We are currently recruiting a number of Customer Sales Advisors for a large Tamworth based client. Business is booming and there has been no better time to join such a well established organisation!
The successful candidate would be a brand ambassador who works proactively to contact our Clients customer base to maintain and develop customer relationships, maximise sales, grow and retain business.
The successful candidate for a Customer Advisor will possess;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
- Has a proactive approach with proven ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Is a confident user of Microsoft Office applications, excel, PowerPoint, word etc.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate effectively both individually and as part of a team.
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will be:
- Working on the database to reactivate lapsed customers
- Identify and validate new business opportunities and work collaboratively with their team to set up customer accounts within SLA’s
- To deliver excellent customer service, drawing on all available resources
- To assist in the achievement of departmental KPIs and sales targets
- Being self-motivated in delivering a high productivity and sales performance
- Develop a good knowledge of customer needs, competitor activity and company products and resources
Previous experience of SAP in a contact centre environment would be desirable but isn’t essential
The hours of work for the Customer Sales Advisor role is 37.5hrs per week - 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
The basic salary for the role is £18,950 with the potential for a £600 performance monthly bonus (OTE £24,200)
There is a range of temporary and permanent positions available so if you would like to apply please follow the instructions below. We look forward to hearing from you!