A Temporary opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Administrator to join a thriving team within a leading manufacturing organisation. Benefits whilst temping include 28 days holiday including bank holidays and employee discount scheme
You will be working for an organisation that is well-established within the manufacturing industry, based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will be:
- Responding to customer queries by phone, email or in person
- Ensuring orders are taken and recorded accurately to minimise errors in production and prevent order cancellations and refunds
- Producing quotes for new and existing customers and cross selling promotions and other additional products
- Providing customer support to the Sales Representatives
- Ensuring expected delivery times are communicated accurately to customers and sales reps to ensure expectations are managed
- Building and maintaining a high level of product knowledge
- Setting up new customer accounts on the ERP system
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a customer service or sales administration position
- Experience working within the Jewellery sector, however, this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Systems Administrator, Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Sales Support, Sales Support, Administrator or Customer Service Administrator
Your salary will be competitive within the market depending upon experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.