We are urgently recruiting for 3 x Customer Service Advisors to join our client on a 12-month fixed term contract based in Tyseley. Previous experience working within the optical industry is essential.
Benefits include 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, BHSF package, free eye test, end of year bonus, life assurance, 2 free pair of lenses and a pair of discounted glasses, the option of an enhanced pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and free car parking.
You will be working for a leading European manufacturer who upholds an outstanding reputation with its consumers.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and resolving all enquiries efficiently
- Providing technical information to Opticians regarding lenses and frames
- Effectively dealing with complaints, providing solutions and advising on products
- Ensuring orders are processed accurately and building strong relationships with key clients
- Resolving returns queries, ensuring the glasses information is analysed accurately to reach the correct outcome
- Updating customers regarding order timescales and delivery issues and accurately entering activity onto the database system
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will have:
- Previous experience working within the optical industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- You may have also worked as one of the following: Optical Retail Assistant, Optical Assistant, Dispensing Assistant, Optician Assistant, Contact Lens Assistant, Lens Specialist, Optometric Physician, Optometrist, Optical Advisor, Optical Administrator, Patient Service Advisor or Eye Care Assistant, or worked at one of the following companies: Specsavers, Vision Express, Scrivens, Boots Opticians, Tesco Opticians, Asda Opticians, Glasses Direct or similar
As a Customer Service Advisor, your salary will be £18,000 per annum plus a fantastic range of benefits.