We are hiring a Customer Service Advisor; you will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth.
Our client will consider candidates who want to work within an office, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, you could be finishing your apprenticeship, no longer want to work within retail or no longer want to work shifts within the hospitality sector. You will have customer service skills, offering the best personal experience at all times.
Benefits include: 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays – holidays increase to 32 (after 3 years) and 33 (after 6 years of service), Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be:
- Answering Switchboard overflow
- Taking calls and dealing with all enquiries from our customers/ the external sales team and the general public via telephone and email
- Processing internet, email and telephone orders using Sage and internal systems, chasing orders and updating clients on the progress of orders
- Preparing quotations for new and existing customers
- Dealing with email campaigns and promotions
- Monitoring customer’s orders, deliveries, overseeing service levels, building rapport, making courtesy calls and resolving any issues for key accounts
- Supporting the Area Sales Manager daily
- Dealing with the carriers, chasing deliveries, obtaining POD’s, raising claims that may arise as a result of a failed delivery
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills, offering the best personal experience at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Assistant, Communications Assistant, Office Assistant, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Membership Co-ordinator, Telesales, Sales Assistant, Recruitment Co-ordinator, Recruitment Support, Crew Member, Bar Staff or Helpdesk and Contact Centre Administrator
As the Customer Service Advisor, your salary is circa £19,000 to £21,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.