Do you have previous experience in customer service or retail? We are urgently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to work for a well-established company based in Coleshill on a temporary basis during their peak time.
You will be based in the Retail Head Office who have a strong growth plan in place over the upcoming years.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be:
- Dealing with incoming telephone and email enquiries
- Providing outstanding service to all clients
- Logging and handling any complaints and resolving them
- Building strong relationships with stores
- Resolving queries in relation to web or store orders
As the successful Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive can-do approach
- You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Call Centre Operative, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor Graduate, Recruitment Consultant, Telesales Operative, Retail Assistant, Student, Sales Assistant, Waitress, or Waiter.
There are options for both full time and part-time hours. On a full-time basis, you will be working 37.5 hours per week or if you are interested in part-time hours, you will be working 8 hours per week over the Weekend.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your salary will be circa £16,000 pro rota per annum / £8.49 per hour.
Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as:
- 33 days holiday pro rata
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Additional overtime