We are currently seeking a Digital Communications Assistant to join our client based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. Benefits include a BHSF package and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation who provide improvement services to their specialist sector. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday. For this position, you must have previous experience working within a digital comms position.
As the Digital Communications Assistant, your duties include:
- Assisting with the creation of artwork for company literature and writing copy when required
- Helping to manage the company’s social media sites
- Managing the SEO, producing blogs and other content as and when required
- Providing marketing and administration support to the PR & Communications Manager
As the Digital Communications Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience working within marketing
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and how to utilise them effectively
- Previous experience within events and graphic design is desirable, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Marketing Officer/Assistant, Communications Officer/Assistant, Social Media Officer/Executive, PR Support, Graphic Designer, with a degree relating to Marketing or Graphic Design
As the Digital Communications Assistant, your salary will be circa £18,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.