We are currently seeking a Digital Communications Assistant to join our client, this position is remote based with the occasional days working within the office based in Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. Benefits include a BHSF package and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation that provide improvement services to their specialist sector. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. For this position, you must have previous experience working within a digital comms position.
As the Digital Communications Assistant, your duties include:
- Writing the content for e-newsletters and mailings, developing, and maintaining a mailing schedule and designing the templates for e-newsletters for a range of stakeholders
- Assisting with the creation of artwork for company literature and writing copy when required
- Assisting in designing promotional materials including online banners, brochures, flyers, and leaflets
- Helping to manage the company’s social media sites
- Providing ongoing analysis and performance reporting of digital content
- Managing the SEO, producing blogs and other content as and when required
- Providing marketing and administration support to the PR & Communications team
As the Digital Communications Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a marketing role
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and how to utilise them effectively
- Previous experience within events and graphic design is desirable, however, this is not essential
- Experience using a CMS ideally WordPress
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Marketing Officer/Assistant, Communications Officer/Assistant, Social Media Officer/Executive, PR Support, Graphic Designer, with a degree relating to Marketing or Graphic Design
As the Digital Communications Assistant, your salary will be £18,525 per annum plus a fantastic range of benefits.