A fantastic opening has arisen for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join a manufacturing company based in Birmingham. Benefits include access to the EAP programme, free car parking, 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays and pension scheme.
You will be working for a company that has been established for over 40 years and are constantly expanding and they are now launching their products within Great Britain. Our client has also acquired 2 other businesses based in the UK.
You will be part of ambitious growth plans as the group of organisations are looking to build a team of marketing professionals to support the group within the UK market.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be:
- Increasing brand awareness and engaging existing and potential customers across all digital channels
- Developing an end-to-end digital journey that provides existing and potential customers, potential employees and potential business partners with tailored, relevant messaging and an experience that sets us aside from the competition
- Working in association with the UK Marketing Manager to plan and execute organic social media across all platforms. This includes the development of forward content calendars and messaging alongside production of all images, videos and other content and assets
- Briefing our Irish marketing team on social media requirements
- Undertaking copywriting for campaign website pages, landing pages, blogs, email newsletters and other deliverables
- Continually monitoring market developments, assisting in market research projects and feedback findings to the business
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting results and recommending future strategies in response to these results
- Work in partnership with our chosen agencies to:
- Keep our websites up to date and reflecting our very latest products and capabilities
- Make sure our websites, SEO, PPC, paid social media and other activities are aligned in order to maximise response
- Produce creative briefs for our agencies and project manage the production and delivery of digital marketing campaigns and other deliverables
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide all required digital marketing toolkits
- Devise, develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to promote events, new product launches, new literature and other key business developments
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a digital marketing position
- A degree or professional qualification in a digital marketing / marketing related subject or be studying towards attaining these
- A sound understanding of digital marketing channels, tools and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to engage customers
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent people skills essential
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM systems and email marketing packages. Experience in website editing and development would be a distinct advantage
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Current driving license and the ability to travel to various company and other locations
- Experience in a similar type B2B type business in the interiors or construction sector would be an advantage, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Manager or Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Consultant or have had previous experience working within digital marketing
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.