As an Engineering Administrator, you will be working for a well-established company based in Great Barr, Birmingham. The benefits include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, a profit related pay scheme after 3 month trial, free car parking, a company pension scheme and early finish on 2 Fridays in 3.
As the Engineering Administrator, you will be:
- Ensuring all enquiries and quotes are entered onto computer system, followed up and analysed daily
- Handling customers enquiries in a professional and efficient manner and raising quotations and processing and inputting of customer orders in an accurate timely manner
- Providing customers with correct information on stocks, availability and prices on products and liaising with all departments in a polite and professional manner to obtain information when required
- Increasing order intake
As the Engineering Administrator, you will have:
- A Relevant NVQ Qualification or a Degree in Engineering, however, this is not essential
- An excellent knowledge of Mathematical Calculations, however, this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and results driven
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- You may have experience of the following: Engineering Assistant, Engineering Co-ordinator, Export Assistant, Co-ordinator, Internal Sales Administrator, Customer Service Advisor
- You may have knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, Power Transmission Engineering and a General Engineering background.
As the Engineering Administrator, your salary will be circa £23,000 per annum depending on experience. If you have previous experience working within Mechanical or Power Transmission Engineering, the salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- A profit-related pay scheme after 3-month trial
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Early finish on Friday (2 out of 3)