You will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years. As the Export Administrator, you will have previous experience working within export and will be based in Tamworth.
Benefits include: 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays – holidays increase to 32 (after 3 years of service) and 33 (after 6 years of service), Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Export Administrator, you will be:
- Providing administration support to the Manager, managing the products to all countries
- Processing sample requests and customer orders, producing quotations for new and existing customers
- Preparing, issuing and reviewing all shipping and air documentation
- Monitoring and reporting on stock
- Liaising with the warehouse department about customer orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries in a timely manner via telephone and email
As the Export Administrator, you will have:
- Chamber of Commerce qualifications, however, this is not essential
- An understanding of all elements of Export
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- You may have experience of the following: Freight Forwarding Operator, Shipping Clerk or Administrator, Administration Assistant, Sea and Air Forwarder, Freight Assistant, Freight Co-ordinator, Import Assistant, Import Coordinator, Import Assistant and Coordinator
As the Export Administrator, you will receive a salary of circa £23,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.