You will be working for a well-established fast-paced organisation based in Witton, Birmingham. As the Finance Administration Assistant, you will have previous experience working within a similar position. You will be joining an organisation based within the manufacturing industry, and they have been established for 30+ years.
Benefits include 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, death in service (x4 your salary after 6 months service), social events, sick pay (after 6 months service), and free car parking. Hours of work are 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 3.00 pm on Fridays.
For the successful candidate, If you possess your AAT Level 1 or 2 and are seeking a role where study support is available, our client will consider funding you to complete your next level.
As the Finance Administration Assistant, you will be:
- Responsible for the Sales and Purchase Ledger, dealing with up to 200 invoices weekly
- Matching purchases invoices with orders and delivery notes and checking the price is correct
- Entering purchase invoices and credit notes onto purchase ledger, filing purchase delivery notes
- Ensuring all sales are invoiced in the correct month
- Making any corrections required to sales delivery notes and resolve
- Producing month-end statements and emailing customers
- Checking supplier statements with purchase ledger and resolving any discrepancies
- Checking that all board purchases are invoiced at month-end
- Checking through the delivery note folder to ensure all invoices have been received and entered
- Updating Rejection/Complaint Form spreadsheet and chasing any outstanding credits due
- Generating sales invoices and sending invoices out via email
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a polite manner, dealing with customer queries in relation to invoices and proof of deliveries
- Monitoring and keeping all records in good order including sales/purchase paperwork
- Carrying out general administration duties including scanning, filing and ordering stationery/workwear
As the Finance Administration Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position and used to working within a fast-paced environment
- Experienced working within the manufacturing/logistics sector
- An AAT Level 2, however, this is not essential
- Strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- You may have experience of the following: Accounts Co-ordinator, Invoice Clerk, Ledger Assistant, Accounts Reconciliation Clerk, Accounts Payable Coordinator, Payable Administrator, Finance Assistant, Management Accounts Co-ordinator, Finance Administration Assistant, Finance Clerk, Accounting Clerk, Sales Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Bookkeeper and Billing Coordinator
You will receive a salary of up to £25,000 on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.