We are urgently recruiting for a Fixed Asset Accounts Assistant to join a well-established company in Sutton Coldfield, you will be assisting the Assistant Ledger Manager with the day to day running of the groups Fixed Asset registers and associated reporting.
For this position, you must have previous experience working within Fixed Assets and experience in producing Microsoft Excel reports to an intermediate level. You will be based in the office for Training, however, once training is completed this position will be working from the office and home for the foreseeable.
You will receive excellent benefits such as 30 days holiday including Public Holidays and free car parking, our client also has excellent public transport links. Hours of work are 8:45 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
As the Fixed Asset Accounts Assistant, you will be:
- Overseeing the processing of Additions and Disposals
- Maintaining the CEA Register
- Assisting the Assistant Ledger manager with the development and review of procedures
- Assisting with the finance deliverables on projects
- Dealing with the monthly Fixed Asset reconciliations
- Producing the monthly Capex reports using Microsoft Excel
- Managing and dealing with the quarterly Depreciation Forecasts
As the Fixed Asset Accounts Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience of Fixed Assets is essential
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach
- Previous experience in using Oracle, however, this is not essential
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel to intermediate level
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Accounts Clerk, Fixed Asset Administrator, Financial Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Management Accounts Assistant, Management Accounts Coordinator, Bookkeeper and Finance Analyst
As the Fixed Asset Accounts Assistant, you will receive a salary of £24,000 per annum plus a fantastic range of benefits.