Do you have previous experience in managing the maintenance of all company vehicles? You will be managing up to 200 company vehicles on a daily basis. Working as the Fleet and Facilities Co-ordinator, you will be working for our client who is based in Lichfield.
Formed over 30 years ago, you will be working for an award-winning manufacturer who is a leader in their field.
As the Fleet and Facilities Co-ordinator, you will be:
- Managing the maintenance of all company vehicles and managing and dealing with all aspects of vehicle accidents and liaising with insurance provider when required
- Maintaining and managing the MOT, services and Tax records for all company vehicles
- Ensuring all records are up to date including the Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Managing the building repairs and arranging and booking engineers for repairs and PAT testing for the 7 sites when required
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the Fleet and Facilities Co-ordinator, you will have:
- A full UK driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Fleet Administrator or Assistant, Repairs Scheduler, Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Planner, Engineering or Facilities Co-ordinator.
As the Fleet and Facilities Co-ordinator, the salary will be competitive within the market depending on your experience plus the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- Free car parking