As the French or Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, you will be working for a well-established mechanical engineering company based in Great Barr, Birmingham.
You will receive fantastic benefits which includes 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, free car parking, a company pension scheme and early finish on a Friday!
As a Fluent French or Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Ensuring all enquiries and quotes are entered on to the computer system, followed up and analysed daily
- Handling customers enquiries in a professional and efficient manner and raising quotations
- Processing and inputting of customer orders in an accurate timely manner and also providing customers with correct information on stocks, availability and prices on products
- Providing support and service to present and potential customer base and increasing order intake/sales when required
- Building and maintaining working relationships with customers
As a Fluent French or Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience working within exports
- Ability to speak fluent French or Spanish
- A Relevant NVQ Qualification or a Degree however this is not essential as good experience will be sufficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and results driven
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- You may have experience of the following: Sales Administrator, Export Assistant, Export Co-ordinator, Internal Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Compliance Assistant and Office Assistant
As the French or Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator, your salary will be circa £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Early finish on Friday