Do you have previous experience working within a Glazing department? Do you have an excellent eye for detail? We are urgently recruiting a Glazing Quality Technician to join a well-established organisation based in Tyseley, Birmingham. You will receive excellent benefits, which include: 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays and an end of the year bonus.
You will be working for a leading European manufacturer who upholds an outstanding reputation with their customers.
As the Glazing Quality Technician, your duties will include:
- Highlighting and performing daily product checks to maintain quality standards
- Proactively liaise in an open and constructive manner with colleagues within your team, regarding any issues that is impacting the performance levels
- Assisting in producing finished spectacles orders from start to completion if required
- Completing additional paperwork and carrying out general administration duties
As the Glazing Quality Technician, you will have:
- Knowledge of the Glazing industry, however, this is not essential
- Previous experience within a similar position
- A keen eye for detail
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Glazing Technician, Glazing Quality Technician, Quality Assistant, Optical Quality Assistant or Administrator.
As Glazing Quality Technician, your salary will be circa £22,000 per year depending on experience. Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays
- BHSF package
- Free eye test
- End of year bonus
- Life assurance
- 2 free pair of lenses and a pair of discounted glasses
- The option of an enhanced pension scheme
- Part of the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free car parking