An opening has arisen for a Head of Communications to join a well-established entertainment company based in the Birmingham City Centre where you will receive amazing benefits such as 5 weeks holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, free gym memberships, discounted private medical cover and car parking.
You will be working in an award-winning communications team shaping the businesses strategy for one of the busiest organisations in its field.
As Head of Communications, you will be:
- Implementing a content strategy to support the wider business plan, including producing materials such as print, film and assets
- Efficiently managing the publications, media and PR budgets and ensure all financial matters are managed in strict accordance with internal processes
- Providing leadership for the team, establishing and maintaining the highest level of quality ensuring the quality of work
- Managing crisis publications accordingly
- Identifying, monitoring and developing key stakeholders relationships, ensuring data is updated and interpreted
- Developing specifically agreed media activities and oversee all planning, invitations, RSVPs, follow-ups, and evaluations, liaising closely with suppliers and partners
- Monitoring targets, analysing trends and predicting future patterns of relevant customer groups
- Managing and growing an up-to-date database of relevant contacts and influencers, building and maintaining new relationships
As Head of Communications, you will have:
- Strong knowledge of PR and Communications
- GDPR knowledge
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Marketing Degree, PR Degree, Marketing Graduate, Journalism Graduate, Public Relations Lead, Publications Manager, PR Lead, PR Manager, Digital Manager, Head of Publications, Creative Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Publications and Content Manager, Comms Manager, Brand Designer or Brand Manager.
As Head of Communications, your salary will be circa £40,000 per annum. Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 5 weeks holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays which increases with services
- Staff, family and friends discount
- Critical health insurance
- Free eye tests, flu jabs and employee assistance programme
- Discounted car parking and public transport pass
- Discounted private medical cover
- Matched pension contribution
- Free gym membership