Do you have a NEBOSH general certificate? Do you have previous experience in dealing with Risk Assessments? We are urgently recruiting for a Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join our client based near Birmingham Airport. This is an ongoing contract for up to 5 months.
You will be working for our client who is well established with the market and they provide an excellent service on providing H & S advice and guidance face to face and over the telephone.
As the Health and Safety Co-ordinator, your duties will include:
- Managing and controlling all contractors working on different sites ensuring maximum legislation are adhered at all times
- Monitoring permission to work documents and associating documentation, logging and tracking the process
- Issuing permission to work documents on behalf of clients
- Checking risk assessments and inputting all data onto the in-house system
- Providing advice and guidance on H & S queries
As the Health and Safety Co-ordinator, you will have:
- A NEBOSH general certificate
- Previous experience of working within the property / construction industry, however, this is not essential
- Previous experience working within a similar role and used to dealing with Contractors
- An excellent knowledge of H & S legislation
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Health and Safety Co-ordinator, H & S Administrator, Consultant, Project Manager, Construction Administrator, Site Administrator, Construction Manager, Officer, HSE Advisor, Compliance Manager and Compliance and Risk Administrator
Working as the Health and Safety Co-ordinator, you will receive a salary of circa £30,000 depending on experience / hourly pay rate is £12.82 per hour.