We are currently recruiting for a Housing Administrator to join a well-established Housing Association based in North Birmingham. This role is to start as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary basis.
As the Housing Administrator, your duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact, answering incoming telephone calls
- Taking rent payments over the telephone
- Reviewing lettings, waiting list (supported housing) and voids
- Requesting nominations for applications in order to let properties to new tenants
- Supporting the Housing Service Manager and Property Service Manager with administrative duties such as minute taking, filing, scanning
- Reporting any suspicions of safeguarding issues relating to customers to in line with the relevant policy
As the Housing Administrator, you will have:
- Strong administration experience
- A current Basic DBS Check
- IT literate, experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Available for an immediate start
- We are also keen to hear from you if you have experience in any of the following: Sales Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Housing Advisor, Housing Officer, Lettings Advisor, Lettings Assistant, Administration Clerk, Rents Clerk, Secretary, PA
The Housing Administrator role is to start as soon as possible and is paying £23,013 per annum, depending on experience. Working hours are 35 per week, 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 4.30pm on Fridays.