We are urgently recruiting for an HR Advisor to join our client on a 12-month fixed term contract based in Walsall. Benefits include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, flexible working hours, benefits scheme and free car parking.
You will be joining a large company who supplies to over 1 million people and over 30,000 commercial customers throughout the Midlands and surrounding areas. Currently, this role is working remotely, however, this will be based in their Walsall offices once they have reopened.
As the HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- Supporting the Human Resources department, you will be responsible for providing advice and support to managers and employees
- Being the first point of contact for all queries relating to recruitment, payroll including new starters and personnel administration
- Supporting with the recruitment process, writing job descriptions, interviewing candidates and offering positions to the successful candidate
- Delivering induction training to all new starters and liaising with outsourced payroll providers when required
- Managing employee relations and performance management issues, ensuring the advice is given and in line with the company policy and attending disciplinary meetings when required
As the HR Advisor, you will have:
- Previous experience working with a similar position
- Generalist Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Business Partner, Manager, Officer, Advisor, HR Assistant, Personnel Advisor, Human Resources Consultant or you may have studied for your CIPD to support your career
As the HR Advisor, you will receive a salary of circa £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.