We are currently recruiting for an HR Advisor to join our client on a 12-month fixed-term contract based in Walsall. Benefits include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, flexible working hours, benefits scheme and free car parking.
You will be joining a large company that supplies to over 1 million people and over 30,000 commercial customers throughout the Midlands and surrounding areas.
As the HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- Providing a full HR generalist role
- Responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process including writing job descriptions, interviewing candidates and offering positions to the successful candidate
- Supporting the Human Resources department, you will be responsible for providing advice and support to managers and employees
- Being the first point of contact for all queries relating to recruitment, payroll including new starters and personnel administration
- Delivering induction training to all new starters and liaising with outsourced payroll providers when required
- Managing employee relations and performance management issues, ensuring the advice is given in line with the company policy and attending disciplinary meetings when required
As the HR Advisor, you will have:
- Generalist Human Resources experience including recruitment and basic employee relations advice
- Knowledge of HR software and comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Business Partner, HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Co-ordinator, Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager, Personnel Administrator, Personnel Assistant, Manager, HR Officer, Advisor, HR Assistant, Personnel Advisor, Human Resources Consultant or you may have studied for your CIPD to support your career
As the HR Advisor, you will receive a salary of circa £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.