Do you have previous HR and Recruitment experience? Are you available immediately? We are urgently recruiting for an HR Assistant Officer to work for our client based near the Birmingham Airport. This is an ongoing temporary assignment which is due to start on Monday.
You will work 30 to 35 hours per week which are flexible across 5 days, Monday to Friday.
As the HR Assistant Officer, you will be:
- Writing job descriptions and advertising job roles internally and externally
- Filtering through applications on a daily basis
- Carrying out face to face and telephone interviews
- Attending meetings and making notes
- Carrying out general HR duties
As the HR Assistant Officer, you will have:
- Previous experience working within Recruitment and HR
- A CIPD qualification, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of one of the following: Personnel Clerk, Personnel Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Co-ordinator, Personnel Assistant, New Starters, Leavers, TUPE, Redundancies, Recruitment, Resourcing, PA support, CIPD.
Based near the Birmingham Airport, you will receive a salary of £25,480 per annum, the hourly pay rate is £14.00ph.