Do you have knowledge of import customs? Do you have previous experience of working with road, sea or air freight? We are currently recruiting for a full time Import Supervisor based in Perry Barr, Birmingham.
You will be working for a well-established client who are experts within the logistics and distribution industry.
As the Import Supervisor, your duties will include:
- Managing daily goods-in bookings of road freight
- Supervising the goods-in department
- Liaising with couriers and freight forwarders
- Ensuring deliveries by tracking arrival dates and receiving updates from suppliers
- Coordinating deliveries with suppliers
As the Import Supervisor, you will:
- Have experience within a distribution or freight forwarding office environment
- Have an understanding of the Microsoft packages
- Have knowledge of air, sea or road freight
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Shipping Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Transport Planner, Shipping Clerk, Freight Supervisor or Supply Chain Coordinator
As the Import Supervisor, your salary will be circa £35,000 depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free car parking