We are urgently recruiting for an Internal Account Manager, you will be working for an international metal company based in Oldbury who have been established for over 40 years and supply to various industries including automotive, engineering and aerospace.
Benefits include a bonus based on the company and individual performance, 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays – holidays increase with service, social events, free car parking and hybrid working.
As the Internal Account Manager, you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of high spend accounts
- Managing stock portfolio and checking stock on SAP
- Liaising with customers regarding call offs and forecasts
- Liaising with purchasing if more material is required for customers
- Adding sales orders on SAP
- Checking stock movements on SAP
- Sending paperwork to customers
- Maintaining spreadsheets for call offs and forecasts using Excel
- Sourcing material from the mill and market to meet customer demands and lead times
- Ensuring there is stock coverage for any customer contracts / call offs
- Check all incoming stock and inform customers if there are any delays in material
- Liaising with accounts in regard to any outstanding payments, or exceeded credit limits
As the Internal Account Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Experience in maintaining and nurturing customers
- Previous experience in using SAP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Co-ordinator, Internal Sales Co-ordinator, Account Director, Customer Service Advisor or Customer Relationship Manager
As the Internal Account Manager, the salary is up to £25,000 depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.