Do you have previous experience in building business relationships with supplier accounts? Working as the Internal Account Manager, you will be joining a global-wide company based in Smethwick. Benefits include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, health insurance and free car parking.
Our client is well known in the metal industry, as they have been trading for nearly 100 years and have over 40 sites in the UK. Hours of work are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday, working 40 hours per week.
As the Internal Account Manager, you will be:
- Managing and building relationships with existing supplier accounts
- Proactively making outbound calls to existing suppliers to develop a business relationship and understand their needs
- Providing the first point of contact for all new enquires from the website and over the telephone
- Producing and sending quotations to new and existing customers and following them up daily
- Maintain a live log of all incoming queries, and complaints and provide a resolution status
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers on any account management issues
- Assisting in the development and ownership of account strategy and TALs
- Attending site visits as and when required
- Performing such other duties as the company may from time to time reasonably require
As the Internal Account Manager, you will:
- Possess previous experience working within a similar position within the metal/recycling industry
- Have experience in relationship management at various levels from Site Contractors to higher management
- Possess experience in providing issue resolution, account planning, account reviews and account strategy
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Account Manager, Account Director, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Internal Sales, Sales Co-ordinator or a previous experience in developing accounts and building business relationships
As the Internal Account Manager, you will receive a salary between £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.