Do you have an excellent knowledge of Stainless Steel? Are you looking for a new challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity to support a growing organisation in developing existing and new client relationships within the Stainless Steel industry. The company offer a generous bonus and free car parking.
You will be working for an international metal company based in Oldbury who have been established for over 40 years and supply to various industries including automotive, engineering and aerospace.
As the Internal Sales Executive, you will be:
- Proactively making outbound calls to lapsed and new clients to develop business
- The first point of contact for incoming enquiries via telephone, fax and email
- Setting up agreements with new clients and negotiating on contracts when required
- Producing and following up quotations and processing orders on to the SAP system
- Working towards targets on a daily basis
As the Internal Sales Executive, you will have:
- The drive and ambition to grow the business and develop business relationships with new and existing clients
- Previous experience in using SAP, however, this is not essential
- Excellent knowledge of the Stainless Steel industry, desirable within Solid Bar
- Previous experience of working within a similar industry and role
- You may have experience of the following: Metal Specialist, Stainless Steel Specialist, Internal Sales Executive, Telesales, Business Development or Client Relationship Manager or Executive, New Business Resource, Lapsed Clients Specialist, Field Executive, B2B Sales, or Technical Manager.
As the Internal Sales Executive, the salary is negotiable dependant on experience. You will also receive excellent benefits including:
- Company and individual performance bonus
- Pool car available for client meetings
- Life and medical cover
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking