We are currently recruiting for a Jewellery Administrator to join our client based in Mayfair in London, this is fantastic opportunity to be part of a globally renowned high-end International fine jewellery company.
As the Jewellery Administrator, you will be:
- Providing direct support to the sales team
- Assisting the back-office administration team with client correspondence, web enquiries, catalogue requests and mailings
- Ensuring the shop floor and back office are regularly stocked with catalogues, forms and office supplies
- Responsible for ensuring the visual merchandising within the store is regularly updated
- Providing support during PR photoshoots
- Providing excellent customer service to clients face to face as well as on the telephone
As the Jewellery Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience within luxury retail or do you possess a degree within Fashion or GIA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the fine jewellery industry
- Proficient within Microsoft Office packages
- You may have experience of the following: Sales Consultant, Retail Assistant, Jewellery Consultant, Jewellery Specialist, Jewellery Administrator or Graduate
As the Jewellery Administrator, you will receive a salary circa £27,000 per annum.