Are you experienced in running a busy office? Or do you have experience in running your own business? Working for a Lettings department, you will be reviewing and improving procedures and helping to drive the team forward. With excellent transport links nearby and parking on site available.
As a charity, this organisation supports over 30,000 students and have been formed for over 100 years.
As the Lettings Manager, your duties will include:
- Reviewing processes and procedures and making improvements where required
- Managing the process to encourage early lettings and the retention of current lettings
- Using sales and marketing techniques to maximise on revenue for the department
- Maintaining relationships with landlords to secure business
- Ensuring the department works within budget
- Managing a team of 2 staff members plus student staff members
To be successful as the Lettings Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience working at management level or running your own business
- An understanding of how the daily operations of a business works
- You may also have experience in one of the following: Housing, Estate Agents, Rental Properties, Office Management, Administration Manager, Rent, Arrears, Tenancy Support, Tenancy Services, Housing Association, To Let, Business Owner, Director, Customer Service Manager, Business Manager
Working on a temporary basis for 3 months, you will receive a salary of £31,386 per annum. You will be based in Edgbaston with excellent transport links and car parking available on site. You will also receive 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.