Do you have housing or property experience? Are you available immediately? This varied Lettings Officer role is an immediate start until the end of April 2019. The company are based near to Birmingham Airport and have free car parking on site.
You will be working for an award winning company who manages over 20,000 affordable homes and social housing across England. With excellent standards in place, you will be working for an organisation that is committed to providing a strong customer focus and delivering high performance.
As the Lettings Officer, you will be:
- Ensuring properties are allocated efficiently and with minimal delay
- Managing the termination process to reduce void times
- Liaising with the Income Team to ensure outstanding debts are recovered before the tenant leaves
- Completing interviews with potential tenants and taking tenancy references
- Organising arrangements with new tenants for the payment of rent
- Ensuring sign up packs are completed and sent to the Housing Officers
To be successful as the Lettings Officer, you will have:
- Previous lettings or housing experience
- Strong customer service and administration experience
- You may also have experience of any of the following: Property Assistant, Property Support, Properties To Let, Housing Clerk, Housing Assistant, Estate Agents, Rents Officer, Office Administrator, Rents Assistant, Choice Based Lettings, Welfare Reform, Universal Credit
You will receive a salary of circa £24,372 per annum / £13.39ph, depending on experience plus the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking on site