We are currently seeking a Live-in Carer to work for a retired CEO on a job share based in Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield. For this position, you will be required to live onsite within the property, you will be provided a modern, luxury one bedroom flat surrounded by lovely gardens.
Benefits include: a modern, luxury one bedroom flat (smoke free) - no cost for rent and bills and free car parking.
You will be working 30 to 40 hours a week, covering Monday to Sunday with a Wednesday off.
As a Live-in Carer, your duties include:
- Maintaining general household duties involving cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, washing, and ironing
- Working in a well-maintained property using modern appliances
- Producing correspondence as required
As a Live-in Carer, you will have:
- Ability to support additional caring duties as and when required
- A compassionate and caring nature
- UK Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong communicational skills
- An interest in conservation and photography would be an advantage
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Healthcare Assistant, Support worker, Befriender, Companion, Housekeeper, Social Support, Cleaner, Domestic Assistant, Caring Assistant or Care Assistant
As the Live-in Carer, you will receive an hourly pay rate of up to £12.00 per hour, depending on experience.